We don’t hold every NSP product in our UK warehouse although that doesn’t mean that we can’t get it for you. Please send us an email with details of the product that you wish to order and we will do our best to get it for you. Contact email@example.com
Unfortunately, we do not accept any returns. Due to the large size of these products, postage costs are high and we will not accept or refund any orders that are returned to our warehouse.
If you feel that your board is faulty please read more by clicking here
If your board has been damaged in transit or is different from what you have ordered then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your issue and we will work to get it resolved in a timely manner.
Although we trust our courier to deliver your package with care, there are occasionally some exceptions. If your package arrives in an unacceptable state please take these actions:
- Take lots of photos
- Send us an email asap including details of your order and a description of the damage (email@example.com)
- We will contact the courier and get things sorted
Surfboards, Stand Up Paddle Boards and Accessories sold by NSP are covered by warranty to the original purchaser against defects and manufacturing faults only.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. All claims must be assessed by NSP
What is not covered by warranty;
- Snapped Boards
- Damage from improper use
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (for example rocks, paddles, other boards).
- Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
- Breakage or defects because of prior damages.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage or handling.
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature
- Damage or defects caused by natural events such floods, earthquake, fire, etc..
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications including the use of a larger fin than specified.
- Damage or defects caused by repairs.
- Damage or defects caused by the usage of the board after a claim is reported.
- Damage or defects caused by heavy wave impact and shore break impact.
- Damage or defects caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings or foot straps.
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (or example a wet board bag).
- Damage caused by touching the sea bottom.
- 12’0 SUPs and longer boards are not designed for heavy wave conditions
- Boards used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
If you believe you have a warranty claim, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- A copy of the proof of purchase.
- Clear photos of the full deck, bottom, serial number and specific area of the fault. If the photos are not clear or it is not able to show the fault, please submit a video highlighting the fault.
- A detailed description of the product issue.
- Failure to supply the information required can delay the warranty process
Sign up for the latest NSP news
NSP On Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.