* This is a Pre-Order item. Take your pick from the full NSP line by placing an advanced order. Pay your deposit now and receive your item in Easter 2020 – Email for more details.
The longboard in our SUP surf line-up, this classic wave rider now features a channel bottom for extra speed and swallowtail for snappier turns. Shaped and designed by Dale Chapman, this is the 3rd evolution of the DC Super X.
“I’m happiest paddling these out to my local point at Currumbin Gold Coast, trimming on the nose, or back on the swallow and effortlessly enjoying a classic cutty or two.”
Dale Chapman – Shaper
• New flax rails and paulonia wood deck provide extra durability and strength while keeping in line with our brand’s eco-friendly initiatives.
• The tail has been slightly widened and the addition of the channel bottom generates speed, while the swallowtail loosens up the tail for greater manoeuvrability.
• The DC Super X range suit both small and big swell.
• Performance riders will appreciate the extra grip with our newly designed thermoformed EVA tail kick pad with centre arch.
Thickness 4 5/8
Volume 144 L