nose & tail
on nose and tail
fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
and ease of use.
instructor board control.
* This is a Pre-Order item. Take your pick from the full NSP line by placing an advanced order. Pay your deposit now and receive your item in Easter 2020 – Email for more details.
The NSP Cruise is one of the best-selling boards in the SUP range and one of our more popular shapes worldwide. Cruising on a quiet body of water is an essential part of the stand-up paddling experience, and most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point in time.
• Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
• Full EPS glass wrapped for extra strength and durability.
• Durable slick bottom.
• Full thermoformed EVA deck pad with inserts to attach a personal floatation device. • Nose and tail rubber bumpers for extra protection.
• Carry handles nose and tail.
• Trim guides to assist with proper foot placement.
Thickness 4 7/8”
Volume 205.4 L