The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide, built-in Elements construction.
– Designed by NSP’s race team, the Elements Flatwater is a fantastic choice for recreational flatwater paddling and short distance touring.
– Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on an estuary, river, lake, coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
– Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
– Square tail for quick release of the water, meaning less drag.
– Bulbous nose and displacement hull for that relaxing glide feeling.
The combination of fibreglass, durable gel coat skink, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance pedigree to enjoy it for years to come.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight /- 5%|
|11’0”||30”||6 ⁵/⁸||235.5||12.54 kg|
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Free shipping on orders over £100. Free accessories with Surf & SUP orders. Dismiss