nose & tail
on nose and tail
fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
and ease of use.
instructor board control.
A unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide.
• Developed by NSP’s race design team to be the first choice for flatwater paddling and recreational touring.
• Built-in sturdy P2 construction, the flatwater is affordable, extremely durable and a fantastic choice for recreational paddling.
• Trim guide on deck standing area to assist with proper foot placement.
• Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on a river, lake, estuary or for fitness training. These boards are also excellent for short ventures out on open water.
• Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
• Fully protected on the nose and tail with rubber bumpers. The soft top and soft bottom is a favourite for every tour operator, rental centre and resorts.
Thickness 6 5/8″
Volume 235.5 L