• The Sonic is fully wrapped in Pro Carbon technology with extra carbon innegra reinforcements around the nose, tail and lip of the cockpit.
• Heightened rail lip around cockpit reduces water intake in the standing area. • Recessed deck allowing for a low centre of gravity and adds stability.
• High-performance tail for getting onto bumps easily and powering across the
• Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the cockpit.
• Dug-out rails for wider stance creates additional width and improves stability
Designed and developed exclusively for NSP by Keith McCulloch and Mike Wazenski, the NSP 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration.