deck & bottom
deck and bottom
* We do not hold stock of this item although it may be available to order. Please email with your interest firstname.lastname@example.org
Downwind, recessed board allowing you to effortlessly link bump after bump.
The Sonic is designed specifically as an open-water, downwind race board but it also performs very well in upwind and crosswind conditions.
A Sonic doesn’t compromise and only aims for maximum performance. The pintail, the recessed deck and a lowered centre of gravity all make this the most stable Sonic to date. The width of the board has also been optimized.
The Sonic performs best when you hit some chop or string together bump after a bump on big ocean swells.
• The 14’ x 25.5” model is a more stable and comfortable version of the 14’ x 24”.
• If a rider is not used to being in front of the pack in an elite field or simply battles for a win in a specific age group, this athlete will most certainly be faster on the 14’x 25.5” than the 14’x 24”.
• All 2020 Sonics use the same shape and design as the 2019 model.
• The nose rocker and pintail are perfectly suited for downwind conditions.
• The Sonic uses a bottom shape that combines stability with the gliding characteristics of the high-performance Molokai designs.
The NSP 20, 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration.
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.