The new shaped NSP Fish is stable, wide, and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– The rocker and rail outlines are combined with a single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
*Comes with 3 x M7 thruster fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight /- 5%|
|6’0||20 1/2||2 3/8||35.1||3.49|
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Free shipping on orders over £100. Free accessories with Surf & SUP orders. Dismiss