6 + 6 oz deck (Fun & Longboards)
fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
and ease of use.
instructor board control.
Designed for the weekend warrior. Paddles easily and catches waves early gets you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard is a classic mid-length Malibu and our most popular shape ever.
Rail : Medium
Bottom : Single to Vee Ideal waves : 1-6ft
Level : Beginner – Expert
• Carbon tail helps tune tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
• Comes supplied with fins.
The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
Width 21 1/2’’
Volume 49.0 L
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Free shipping on orders over £100. Free accessories with Surf & SUP orders. Dismiss