a lightweight SUP surf option
and reduced weight without compromising durability.
* We do not hold stock of this item although it may be available to order. Please email with your interest email@example.com
The DC Surf X is becoming our team rider go-to-board. Pros and experienced paddlers have come to appreciate the performance of the DC Surf X all over the globe in some of the very best spots in the world.
Dale Chapman’s creation uses last year’s shape as a basis, but a slightly wider tail accommodates the swallowtail, with the benefit of added stability/control.
Single concave ensures speed and agility, which is why pros like Ty Judson and Annie Reickert reach for their DC Surf X when the surf is big.
• Our DC Surf range now features eco-friendly Paulonia wood deck and flax rails for added strength and durability; keeping in line with our brand’s eco-friendly/sustainability initiatives.
• Swallowtail loosens up the tail, creating that twin-like ride.
• Straight speed channels provide a quicker route to the tail of the board, generating speed.
• Performance riders will appreciate the extra grip with our newly designed thermoformed EVA tail kick pad with centre arch.
Designed for experienced riders up to 85kg, the 7’8” benefits from the swallowtail and upgraded rails for more durability
Thickness 4 1/8”
Volume 103.0 L