Aggressive, high-performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving, combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers. This is a great option for your more traditional customer. Polyurethane and fibreglass construction has those distinct characteristics, embraced by surfers looking for a product with a more classic and artisan feel.
Rail: Full, tucked edge Bottom: Concave into Vee Ideal waves: 1- 6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
• The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
• Key design elements allow Hooligan riders a dynamic shortboard approach to carving or change gears to classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
• Use a small single fin for small surf, or add side bites and larger centre fin for an increase in wave size and power.
• Available in classic tint or clear lamination, with satin rub and gloss rail finish.
• Slightly thinner than their Cocoflax counterparts, the PU version rewards accomplished riders with more responsiveness.
The NSP Hooligan is a Kym Thompson shape.
Width 22 1/2’’
Thickness 3 ’’
Volume 69.8 L
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Free shipping on orders over £100. Free accessories with Surf & SUP orders. Dismiss