PU Soulful longboard for the rider seeking classic style and that endless glide. This is a great option for your more traditional customer. Polyurethane and fibreglass construction has those distinct characteristics, embraced by surfers looking for a product with a more classic and artisan feel.
Bottom: Concave into flat Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• The Endless represents a classic era of surfing and is designed for pure longboarders looking for endless glide and soulful expression of their riding.
• Neutral egg-shaped rails with no edges at the tail provoke enough drag to allow noserides, hang tens and other classic moves.
• The Endless models feature a proven design using “V” under the rider’s trim area, giving effortless rail-to-rail transitions and drop knee cutties.
• The bottom shape combined with the signature tucked-edge rail design delivers a better response while providing a controlled and stylish performance in small to over-head sized waves.
• Available in classic tint or clear lamination, with satin rub and gloss rail finish.
• Slightly thinner than their Cocoflax counterparts, the PU version rewards accomplished riders with more responsiveness.
Square tail releases quick, allowing for speed and uninhibited glide, aided by the parallel outline of the rails. The NSP Endless is a Kym Thompson shape.
Thickness 3 1/4’’
Volume 74.4 L
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...
Free shipping on orders over £100. Free accessories with Surf & SUP orders. Dismiss